Sunday, February 11, 2018

Elephant

Today I used scraps from my desk to put this  card  together.  I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I'm not  quite sure  why but my camera made the  elephant look like he's standing sideways.  He's really not but I took the picture twice  and it looks the same  both times.  Crafty Creations has an Anything Goes Challenge.   Even though it made this card a little busier than I  normally  like I used  3 patterned papers for the background. Dream  Valley has a 3 patterned paper challenge.  MFT Challenges has a  color challenge this should work real well in.  Hiding in my Craft Room has a Super Scrap Saturday Challenge.












7 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love this elephant!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love it when you can use up scraps and create something super nice? The little elephant is charming. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! So glad you could join in the fun at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card with those cute images. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sketch layout design to use for Super Scraps Saturday #366 at HIMCR! The mix of papers is great to showcase the cute elephant image! Thanks for sharing! Becca~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is super cute! Love the scrap background!!!! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT

    ReplyDelete