Friday, January 12, 2018

Hi

I  was really  rather shocked that I haven't posted anything  since  October.  Where  did all those months go?  Well, I've been spending  time with my Grandkids instead of playing with paper.  I do love those kids but I am  going to make a  bigger  effort to make  Paper Play time too. 

I'm not a real fan of square cards because it does cost more to mail them and you need special envelopes as well.  But I saw this cute image at Catch the Bug and knew I would use it soon.  It is rainy and wet  here today so I thought this might brighten my day  just a bit.

I used  the sketch from  Sketch Saturday.  I don't always know where I want to go with a layout so it helps  to have  sketches to look at.  I did manage  quite by accident to use only my  3 favorite colors which fits in to the  Hiding in My Craft Room's monthly challenge.

There are  also several Anything Goes Challenges I will use this  card in.

Catch the  Bug
Crafting from the Heart
Crafty Sentiments
Crafty Gals

Thanks for  stopping by and I hope to see you again  soon!

5 comments:

  1. Connie, this is fun! I love square cards and yours is perfect! So happy you joined us at Sketch Saturday! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for re-starting your paper crafting and blogging about it plus linking this to HIMCR's #334 favorite colors of 3 challenge. Laurie's releasing the next challenge today for 2nd Saturday, a super scraps theme. So be sure to check it out. Becca~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me excited for spring! The papers you chose are so pretty.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, so cheery! Fab layout & paper too.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete