Monday, February 6, 2017

Purple Cupid

Its been a  few days  since I've had time to play.  My Grandkids are  here for the next month so that  doesn't leave much time for Paper  play.   Today while they were napping I  printed this cute cupid  and decided on purple instead of tradition red and pink.  I used the sketch at Paper Play Sketches.  Cuttlebug Mania has a Hobby themed challenge.  I enjoy their challenges  because it encourages me  to use my dies.  I have  a lot of them  but  sometimes forget to use them.  Today I  used the rectangle die and a  scalloped  edge  die.   I mostly  make  cards as my  hobby  so I chose this  little girl who is mailing her card.  Through the Craft Room Door and Penny's Paper Craft Challenges both have an anything goes challenge. Simon Says Wednesday has  a  Colors of Love challenge.  I used purple as my color.  Cute Card Thursday has a Valentine  themed challenge.  Tuesday Thrown Down has a Love notes Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, very pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Enjoy having your grandchildren!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete