Sunday, August 28, 2016

Just For You

If you follow  my blog very often you will know that I love bees!  Everything Bee has to be done immediately.  My sister showed me this card earlier this week and I couldn't wait to get it done.  Today I am using it for Crafty Calendar Challenges Summertime challenge.   City Crafter has  A YOU challenge.  Craft Rocket Challenges has a Winged Things Challenge. There are also several Anything Goes Challenges ending soon that I want to enter this into also

Through the Craft Room Door
Crafty Sentiments
Crafting From the  Heart
Craft On  Your Passion

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing amount of layers! This is very cute. Thanks for sharing with CRC. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe... so sweet and lovely! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. So cute
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete