Sunday, August 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Ewe

Just trying to finish up a  few more challenges before I head back outside for a bit. I am always in need of birthday cards.  Seems August was a  big birthday month for me because I needed 14 cards.  That pretty much depleted my supply. I used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this one.  I also used my Wink of Stella  pens to give the  balloons a special sparkle for  the Tuesday Throw Down Sparkle challenge.  Die Cutting Divas has a birthday challenge. I used my  spellbinder  banner die to cut these banners. and a  scalloped circle behind the  image.

4 comments:

  1. Now this is a party on a card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card! Very cute!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic birthday card! I really like your double banner with sentiment, great take on our sketch at Tuesday Morning sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. August must have been the month for birthdays.....I depleted my stock also!! 😀 This is such a cute card....thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown challenge! So happy you played along!

    ReplyDelete