Thursday, July 21, 2016

Snowball Penguin

Another  sketch tonight.  This one is from Sketch Saturday.  I look forward to their sketches each week.  I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens to color the  snowballs and give them a  little  shine.  I also added the  red  gems to the snowflake.  I really prefer  clear ones but Apparently I am all out of them.  Glitter and Sparkle has an Anything Goes Challenge.  Jo's Scrap Shack has a 321 Challenge.  Three colors, 2 embellishments and one technique.  Crafty Gals has a Christmas in July Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, really love that adorable image! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the sketch and design of this card! Very simple and easy for mass producing. Very cool Christmas card! Thank you for joining us this week in our 321 Funday Friday challenge! I hope to see you in our next one!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute card. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete