Friday, July 22, 2016

Pirate

I love making boxes and having them on hand for unexpected gifts to people I  often visit.   I'm going to see Landon tomorrow and he knows I will bring him something.  He like pirates  so I am sure he will love this.  Also, the theme at Crafting When We Can is based on a movie.  I'm using Pirates of the Caribbean as my movie.  Die Cutting Divas has a  3D  challenge.  I used a  die from Spellbinder to cut the skull and  cross bones and the sword.  I thought it needed a  bit more to dress it up. Paper Creator's Crafts has a Men theme challenge.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sure Landon will love it. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project - looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!!! He is going to be thrilled!!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super! I just love that pirate!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete