Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bees

My  husband and I raise bees and sell honey.  So naturally everything I see that has bees I just hafta make.  Last week we had to have someone come over to help with our bees.  So I am sending one of thee cards to him as a  small thank you for  helping.  The  other one I  put in my husband's truck so he could  find it tomorrow  on his way to work. give a Crafter A Cookie Challenges has a bee  challenge.  Hiding  in My Craftroom, Craft Your Passion and Crafting from the Heart all have an Anything goes Challenge.  Glitter N' Sparkle Challenges has a Shaped Card Challenge.  Each little bee  on this card has a shiny  little jewel on his head. and  glitterly soft wings.  Sorry this card is so dark.  I had already put it in the truck when I remembered I hadn't taken a picture yet. Crafting Desert Divas has an In the Garden Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Very creative card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice idea and lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete