Saturday, April 23, 2016

Teacher Treat Box

I'm getting ready for the end of the school year.  I have several friends who are teachers and I want to give  them each a small gift  for all their hard work.  I'm not real sure what I'm  going  to put in the boxes yet  but I will come up with something.  Glitter N Sparkle  has a Red and White Challenge this week. There's not  a lot of sparkle on this box but I did use  my  crystal accents on the  apple to give it a  bit of shine. It's  just hard to see in the picture. Crafty Sentiments and  Through the Craft Room Door  both have Anything Goes Challenges.  CardsTV has a  3d Teacher  Gift Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. A perfect gift box for teachers. Beautiful design, I am sure your friends will love it. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for a teacher's gift box. an it can be made up in different colours too. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute teacher gift bag, Connie!
    Thanks for joining us for the 3-D challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete