Saturday, April 23, 2016

Patriotic

Finishing up one last card for tonight.  I really wanted to get the Stella Says Sketch done.  I have missed   quite a few challenges  and its time to get back in the swing of things.  I combined that sketch with the Artistic Inspirations Flag Colors challenge.  Die Cutting Divas has a use recycled materials  challenge.  I really had to think about what to use so I dug in the trash to see what I could find.  The best I came up with  was  these small scraps of burlap I had tossed.  I sprayed one white after I cut a scalloped circle out of it.  Then I sprayed a star shaped  piece red.  It's not much but I did recycle something.

5 comments:

  1. Very patriotic indeed! Great job following our sketch at Catch the Bug - good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Bugaboo Stamps' Stella Says Sketch Challenge. Good luck, and please join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great patriotic card!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete