Tuesday, March 8, 2016

unfinished projects

I  had a   good chuckle when I saw the challenge at  City Crafter.  It is  I'm working on my  Ph D. I  kinda  thought  gee wonder what that is until I kept Reading Ph D (Projects half  Done).  I looked in my basket of extra  pieces and parts and  decided today was a good day to try and  work on some of those  pieces.  Here are  6  now complete  projects that be taken out of my  "I'll Finish it Later " basket.  Maybe one day I will get tot he bottom of it.  (Ha Ha!  who am I kidding that will never happen, because I add to it  almost daily!)

5 comments:

  1. That's a great way to create space in your "I'll finish it later'box :) A lovely set of cards and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for being with us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun challenge, I have just joined in. I'm impressed you managed so many and they look wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that, thanks for finishing your PhD along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you joined us this week at CCCB - we got 6 of your projects done!! They're beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pile of varied cards! See, it was worth joining in our challenge - you rose to it magnificently. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete