Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Strawberry Basket

When I saw this darling strawberry basket in the Silhouette Store I knew I would be making it real soon.  I simply love  strawberries.  This is a little smaller than I  wanted it  but  next time I will adjust the size a bit.  Lori Whitlock has a Spring/Easter dimensional Challenge.  I  hope I entered it in the right place. Lawnscaping Challenges. has a  Sweets Challenge.  I am certain these strawberries are plenty sweet enough.  It's not Spring at our house until that  first bucket of fresh picked strawberries shows up.  So I'm using  these strawberries as my  entry in the Paper Creator's Crafts Spring Challenge.  Connie Can Crop has an Anything Goes Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! What a great way to brighten up a room! Thanks for entering again at Connie can crop. Scrappy hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It's a card that can double as a decoration...I sure would want to leave that out for all to see! Thanks so much for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, Anything Goes! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice strawberries surprise pup-up box card. Nice design and colors. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop Monthly challenge: Anything goes. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for entering at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete