Sunday, January 10, 2016

Snow Girl

Sketch133
Today I wanted to get the I {heart} sketches challenge done.  I wanted to your their  Monthly image but so many other people had already used it I decided to do something different.  This sweet snow girl jumped out at me.  The  challenge is to use the sketch or use the sketch and the twist. I chose to use them both. Simon Says Monday has a Something New Challenge.  My something new were additions to my Craft Stash. I got new markers with I used and the background paper came from a new paper book.  Tuesday ThrowDown has a Winter Wonderland Challenge.  This  little  snow gal  certainly lives in a winter wonderland.  Creative Card Crew has an Anything Goes Challenge.  Fantastic Tuesday has an Anything goes/Its Cold Outside  Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Connie :-) the image is adorable and I love the snowflake paper, very striking :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little snow girl and you have her in the perfect setting! Thanks so much for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps i {heart} sketches challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet snow girl. Love the black background with the pink image. Looks great. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps 133 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image is adorable and love the snowflakes background paper. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love the dark snowflake background against the pink our sweet snowlady is wearing! Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete