Sunday, January 17, 2016

Blue Birds

Sketch134
 Today it is cold  and rainy outside and I needed a little breath of Spring so I colored these little  guys  to use on my sketch at I{Heart} Sketches.  I used my  Spellbinder Rectangles to cut my  pieces because I'm not in a  place I could use my Silhouette so  I'm also going to use this in the Die Cutting Divas Bird  challenge.  The person who receives this card will get a delightful when they open  the card and  see the  beautifully embossed inside that is covered by  my image.  Cuddlebug Mania has a Something New  Challenge.  The only thing new I could think of that I had was  my new embossing folder that I used in my new Cuddlebug.   Inky Impressions and  Crafting When We Can both have a Something New challenge. Hiding in My Craft Room has an embossing Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us and for taking part in our I (heart) Sketches with a tWiSt challenge at From the Heart Stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...love that you have used these adorable birds...I love looking forward to the warm weather! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete