Monday, November 9, 2015

Red Candle Jar

I took a little different direction with  some challenges this time.  I  used my  silhouette and cut this pattern to fit this jar  then used etching crème to put the design on the jar.  I love how it turned out. so Even though it is not a card I  hope to use it in several challenges. City Crafter has a Christmas Challenge closing very soon. Wednesday's Inspiration has a  Sparkle Challenge.  This  scene is very sparkly on the red  background.  Glitter N' Sparkle has a  use some red  Challenge.  This is definitely red.

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty! So creative... I love it. Thanks for entering our challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great creation! Thanks for playing in our sparkle challenge at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderfully creative project and I bet it looks even more gorgeous IRL with the light behind the sparkly scene :-)
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Inspirations!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I LOVE this creation. You should do a tutorial for us mere mortals! LOL. Beautiful Christmas decoration which I'm sure will come out every year now!! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete