Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Give Thanks

This  little guy is  from KadoodleBug Designs.  It is always a challenge for me to put these together.  By the time I 'm done  I have  glue everywhere.  I  still think  my eyes  need s  some work but he looks  pretty  cute anyway. KadoodleBug Designs has an Turkey/Thanksgiving Challenge.  I  turned this into a card instead of  putting him on a card.  Wags N Whiskers has a No Squares Challenge.  Marker Pop also has a  no Square Challenge.  Since I  cut  the small pieces of this in white and  used my markers to color them I cant see why this wouldn't work there too.  Crafty Girls has a Thankful challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete