Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Autumn Leaves


When I saw the  Cute Card Thursday Autumn Leaves Challenge I just  knew I had to cut these  darling trio cards.  I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use so I cut them both.  I think later when I get ready to send them I  may add a  sentiment on the bottom.  Simply Too Cute! Crafting When We Can,  613 Avenue Create and Craft on Your Passion all have Anything Goes Challenges.  Connie Can Crop  also has a Fall Colors Challenge. Marker Pop also has an Autumn Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Love those big fall leaves! Great cards! Thanks for entering at Connie can crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable cards! Are they Snapdragon Snippets designs? If so, I invite you to share them on the Snapdragon Snippets Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Connie, the colours really compliment each other. It won't be long before all the trees look like this.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I love the leaves. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool leaves. I like how simple and beautiful your cards turned out. thanks for joining us Connie Can Crop Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful and simple. They are lovely. Thank you for sharing and joining us at the Connie Can Crop Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!
    Angela ~ dt

    ReplyDelete