Saturday, April 25, 2015

Tree

My sister and I spent Saturday after noon  playing. We made this card and  they started out being the same but as usual I had to change mine and she  tweeked hers and in the end  they were similar but not the same.  This usually happens to us.  Anyway. I used a little  glitter on my squirrel to make him  stand out  a bit and would fit in the Sparkle N Sprinkle glitter challenge.  I'm not a big fan of  glitter  because I end up wearing more of it than I get on the paper. 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable and I love the design. The glitter definitely makes the squirrel stand out. I'm so glad you shared your project with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the glitter on the squirrel:)

    ReplyDelete