Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fall is in the Air

I've almost waited to late to do this one  but I really liked how it looked.  It wasn't made to be a card but I managed to turn it in tone anyway.  It is smaller than I anticipated but next time I will adjust that a bit more.  I  really like how it turned out.  It should  fit  nicely in the Creatalicious Challenges green and Orange Challenge.  Brown Sugar Challenges and Creative Fingers  both have an Anything Goes Challenge.  Digi's Designs has a Fall Challenge.  Wags and Whispers has an Add some leaves Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Such a colourful creation Connie.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !!!Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challanges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!!! I love how this turned into a card!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Creative Fingers, DT

    ReplyDelete