Monday, September 22, 2014

Bird Friends

This  little sweetie  has been  laying around for  a  while now but tonight She found her  home on this bright colorful diagonal striped card.  She will be  going to say Hello to my friend in tomorrow's mail.  Tonight I will enter in the City Crafter Diagonal Challenge.  Crafting Station,  Scribble and Scrap  and Word Art Wednesday all have Anything Goes Challenges.   Crafting by Designs has a Childhood memories Challenge.  Di's Digitals has a Stripes or Plaids Challenge. I spent a lot of my  childhood outside making friends all  of  all God's tiny creatures.  I'm going to be out of town next week so am trying to combine as many challenges as I can so I'm not totally  behind when I return next week.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! so cute! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very tweet image. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Lovely image and colours.
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs challenge this fortnight.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute Connie! Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

    ReplyDelete