Friday, June 20, 2014

July 4th

I only had a few minutes to play this morning so I chose this  quick card from the silhouette online store.  It  cut super great and  was so easy to put together.  I decided it needed a bit more sparkle so I added  some glitter, which I will wear  for the rest of the day because I make  sucha mess with it. I will be using this card  for several challenges.

Craftspot Fancy Edges
Tuesday Throwdown  Celebrations
Scrappy Mom's   Stars and Stripes
Party Time Tuesday   Glitter
Repeat Impressions   Fun Fold or Shaped Cards

5 comments:

  1. What a fab design. Hope you managed to shake off the glitter! Thank you for joining us on Tuesday Throwdown for challenge #200. Kerry DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your project it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. VEry patriotic! Thanks for playing along at scrappy moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! The glitter is a fabulous touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete